The Black Friday Extended Sale at The Glen
Enjoy the SALE season with The Glen Shopping Centre Black Friday Extended Sale! Sales start from Monday, 23 Nov - 6 r. Check back here regularly for updates on your fav stores and their offers.
Note that sanitizers are present at all our mall entrances and rest rooms. Masks are compulsory. Each store also implements their own protocols such as sanitizing on entry, taking of temperatures and wearing of masks. Kindly stick to these protocols to flatten the curve.
Trading Hours: Mon – Thurs: 9am – 7pm
Fri: 9am – 9pm
Sat: 9am – 7pm
Sun: 9am – 5pm
• Babies R Us | 27 Nov | View our deals here.
• Crazy Store | 27 Nov | Mall Hours |20% off our Intex products
• Cherry Lane | 27 Nov | 40% - 50% off selected cakes
• Cotton On | 24 Nov – 2 Dec | 25% off in store and sitewide.
• Crossover | 27 Nov |One Day Only | 50% off our best sellers
• Checkers | 27 Nov |One Day Only | Up to 50% off selected items
• Clicks | 26 Nov – 2nd Dec| Up to 50% off selected items
• Clover Records 27 Nov | 10% off when you purchase an Amplifier, CD player and Speakers | 10% off all LPs instore
• Dynamic Vision | 23 – 30 Nov |50% off Guess
• Edgars | 18 Nov – 8th December | Mall Hours | up to 70% off selected products
• Estoril Books | 27 Nov | 25% off All Books Only
• Exact | 27 Nov | Buy 3 Pay for Two on selected Family Tees & Vests
• Ferentino | 18 Nov – 8 Dec | up to 70% off selected products
• Forever New | 23 – 29 Nov | Up to 60% off on selected items
• Istore | 23 – 29 Nov | Save up to R1500 on Shure Accessories |Apple TV 4K 64GB Save R700|Ipad 8th Gen 10.2-inch 32GB WiFi
• Jewellery Club | 27 Nov | Up To 75% off selected items
• Kodak Express | 27 Nov | 10cm x 15cm Photo Prints R2.49 each Save R5.20 | FugiFilm Instax mini 9 R899 Free Film
• MTN | 20th Nov – 9th Dec |Black Friday Mega Deals - R 199 50GB anytime Data with free Mi-Fi Router.
• Mr Price Home | 26 – 29 Nov | Get R150 off when You spend R750 or more | Get R500 off when You spend R2300 or more | Get R700 off when You spend R3000 or more | Get R1000 off when You spend R4000 or more
• Marcels | 23 – 29 Nov |Enjoy two medium limited-edition Marcel’s Black cones or tubs for R50 until 29 November 2020!
• Perocili | 23 Nov - 6 Dec | Shoes from R100
• Queenspark | 23 - 29 Nov | Up to 70% off
• Sportsmans Warehouse |26 Nov – 27 Nov|up to 60% off selected while stocks last
• Side Step | 27 Nov | T-Shirts 2 for R300 | Levi & Guess Denim 2 for R700 | Kicks from R500
• Sorbet |26 – 27 Nov| 20% off all retail products | Up to 50% on selected products
• Toy Kingdom |20 – 26 Nov | 7 Deals in 7 days to an exclusive list of shoppers. To be one of those shoppers, you can sign up here: You will also get access to Toy Kingdoms Black Friday deals 30 min before everyone else on Black Friday. T’s and C’s apply, While stocks last
• Toys R Us | 27 Nov | View our amazing deals here :
• Wefix | 5 – 30 Nov | Save up to 50% on accessories
• Wimpy | 27 – 29 Nov | Enjoy 2 Wimpy Burgers & 2 Regular Chips R99.90
Centre Access & Information
Parking: All parking is free on Friday 27 November.
0 - 2 Hours / R7.00
2 - 7 Hours / R10.00
7 Hours + / R35
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays / R8.00 All Day
Lost Ticket / R35.00
Pay point for lost parking tickets can be found at the Parking Office.
Open entrances: All mall entrances are open.
Bathrooms: All bathrooms are operational.
Information Desk: The Information Desk located at Entrance 9 is fully operational. Staff will remain seated behind a perspex shield and wear their masks. Gift Card sales are permitted. For general enquiries please contact them on (011) 288 - 5260.
Gift Card purchases:
• Gift Cards can be purchased from our Information Desk located at Entrance 9
• We require a copy of your drivers licence or ID document for FICA purposes.
• Payment can be made with a debit or credit card. Amex and Diner’s Club payment not accepted
• No cash payment accepted
• Maximum value purchase per card is R5000.00
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
- Wearing a cloth mask.
- Practicing physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Practicing protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores, queues, lifts and on escalators. Please comply with these rules as directed.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
- Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
- Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements).
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
- If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations. We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre, with disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content. All procedures are repeated by our after-hours teams
- Deep cleaning of the mall
- Hand sanitisers at entrances and bathrooms
- Wearing of masks is compulsory and enforced by our security personnel
- Physical distancing is implemented outside all large retailers to assist in safe queuing
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
- Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
- The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
- For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact our Information Desk on (011) 435 - 9252
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.